1. I am porting qpid proton c for MQX OS. Now I don't have the equivalent's
to pipe() nor poll().

2.I understand I need to do something similar to Windows.

*Questions:*

*1> I am  unable to follow the code flow used in porting for Windows, I see
two sockets being created to simulated the pipe ends. Further on not fully
able to grasp. Will there be a document to understand the flow? It would be
grateful if someone can help in the right direction?*

*2> What is the significance of the selector module? What is the data that
is added to the selector's datastructure and how this aids the sending of
the AMQP packet?*

Thanks in Advance

Regards