GitHub user SreeramGarlapati opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/52

    Expose get/set on 'properties Map' of Link 'Attach' performative

    Hello Folks!

    I (sreeram, from windows azure eventHubs team) am starting to build
eventHubs Java SDK and taking a dependency on proton-j (which will be available
on GitHub, hopefully, soon). EventHubs amqp client will need to set
AttachProperties to enable Critical scenarios for us.

    Currently, in the proton-j framework - all attach performative fields are
exposed using the Link Interface. So, following the pattern I added new Get/Set
methods for setting AttachProperties.

    Please embrace this code change as soon as possible.

    Thanks!
    Sree

    $ git pull https://github.com/SreeramGarlapati/qpid-proton
azure.eventhubs.featurerequest

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/52.patch

    This closes #52

----
commit 8cf2f125355159e19db94edeb28ac2e73ccbae57
Author: Sreeram Garlapati <sreer...@microsoft.com>
Date:   2015-12-17T19:46:28Z

    Expose get/set on 'properties Map' of Link 'Attach' performative

----

---
with INFRA.
---