GitHub user SreeramGarlapati opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/53

    proton-j: expose seting MessageFormat on Transfer frames in proton-j

    This is a feature request from windows azure eventhubs team.

    I (sreeram, from windows azure eventHubs team) am building eventHubs Java
SDK and taking a dependency on proton-j (which will be available on GitHub,
hopefully, soon). EventHubs amqp client will need to set Custom MessageFormat
to enable a Critical scenario for Sending (Send Batch) messages to EventHubs
from our JavaClient.

    Currently, in the proton-j framework - all attach frame fields are exposed
using the Link Interface. So, following the same pattern I added new Get/Set
methods for setting AttachProperties.

    $ git pull https://github.com/SreeramGarlapati/qpid-proton
transfer.setMessageFormat

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/53.patch

    This closes #53

----
commit a61144bc4b476083683f4c07b94e0bfc31785eba
Author: Sreeram Garlapati <sreer...@microsoft.com>
Date:   2016-01-12T22:31:40Z

    EventHubClientBatchingSupport: expose setMessageFormat() on Delivery

----

---
with INFRA.
---