GitHub user SreeramGarlapati opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/58

    Fix nullPointerException in event impl in the Reactor.onSessionInit
codePaths

    Eventhubs java client depends on Proton-j Reactor APIs. While running our
stress scenarios - we encountered a NullPointerException in this codepath -
onSessionInit command (it happens transiently though). Will fill in with full
stack trace if I encounter this error again.

    (tagging @gemmellr for helping with merge).

    $ git pull https://github.com/SreeramGarlapati/qpid-proton
fixNullRef.EventImpl

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/58.patch

    This closes #58

----
commit db60278d3495b08dc8d07e7a3a720961b2cc341a