On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 5:47 AM, Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will wait until Monday the 8th to start the vote, in case we discover
> any important problems and need to plan another RC.
>

Robbie suggested I may as well start the vote now.  Incoming.

Reply via email to