Github user ssorj commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/qpid-proton/pull/68#issuecomment-187951375

    This is a little vexing.  Your patch fixes those links for the
documentation as rendered in GitHub, but it will break them elsewhere.  We use
markdown as a convenient way to produce static html, and static html requires
the links to end in .html.  I think this is more an issue with GitHub than it
is the documentation in this case.

---
with INFRA.
---