Hello All!

I am using Proton-J reactor API (Version 0.12.0) for receiving AMQP Messages
(from Microsoft Azure Event Hubs):
https://github.com/Azure/azure-event-hubs/blob/master/java/azure-eventhubs/src/main/java/com/microsoft/azure/servicebus/amqp/ReceiveLinkHandler.java#L124

Am using the onDelivery(Event) callback to receive messages. I really
appreciate your help with this issue/behavior:

ISSUE: I noticed that the last few messages on the Queue are not being issued
to onDelivery(Event) callback by the Reactor
- Then, I went ahead and enabled proton Frame tracing (PN_TRACE_FRM=1) and
discovered that the Transfer frames corresponding to those messages were not
even delivered to Client. Then, I looked at our Service Proton Frames and can
clearly see that they are being delivered by the Service. And other AMQP
clients (for ex: .net client can see the Transfer frames)
- Is this a known behavior?
Does Reactor code path disable Nagle on underlying socket – could this be
related? or is there any other Configuration that we should be setting to see
all Transfer frames received on the Socket?

Please advice.

Thanks a lot in Advance!
Sree

Sent from Mail for Windows 10