Hi Frank,

That isn't one I can be much help with, being proton-c and Messenger,
neither of which I'm much use with. If someone looks at it in time,
great, but it seems more likely it won't squeeze into 0.12.2 at this
point. I was really just calling for any previously-committed bug
fixes folks wanted to have considered ahead of 0.13.0 (due later in
the month).

As an aside, it might be useful (but also might not..) if you put up
protocol trace logs of a run showing the issue you are seeing
(environment variable PN_TRACE_FRM=1 for proton-c, I think).

Robbie