Ahm, no.

As there is no compiler involved, these "warnings" are generated by
the JavaScript interpreter, and are purely meant for catching typos
and other things. They are more annoying than helpful if you know
what you're doing.

Mind you, these warnings are purely out of the imagination of the
developers of one particular browser, and if you get rid of these
warnings, suddenly other warnings could pop up in the next browser
version...

Here's an article about it:
http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/strictJSFirefox.html

We have perfectly valid JavaScript, so no need for a patch. Also, if
something breaks in JavaScript in 5 years it will take half the
internet down with it, so no need to have headaches over that... :)

Best,
Thomas