Marius Feraru a écrit :
> Could you please explain why do you think this breaks W3C specs, as I cannot
>  see it, neither at level 3 [1], nor at level 2 [2]? TIA.

Indeed, this doesn't break the specs.  Lexical scanning clearly states
that both single and double quotes can be used.  Which is why I went to
so much Regex trouble to deal with both types, and make sure they match ;-)

--
Christophe Porteneuve a.k.a. TDD
"[They] did not know it was impossible, so they did it." --Mark Twain