I like the idea of Function.prototype.curry.  It goes hand-in-hand
with Enumerable and is useful for stuff like argument rearranging.

I feel like Function.prototype.rcurry is an edge case, but I might be
in the minority there.

While we're on the subject, I proposed Function.prototype.defer in
Campfire last week, so that instead of...

  window.setTimeout(Foo.bar.bind(Foo, "baz", "thud"), 1000);

...you can do...

  Foo.bar.defer(1000, "baz", "thud");

Feels more OOP.  Plus it'd correct scope automatically.

Anyone else have opinions on any of these?

Cheers,
Andrew