I originally posted to see if I was doing something odd that IE didn't
agree with.  At first I thought it was the hash option, but I'm not
sure exactly.

I went back to 1.4 and started adding objects piece by piece.  The
second I added this in 1.4:

function $H(object) {
  var hash = Object.extend({}, object || {});
  Object.extend(hash, Enumerable);
  Object.extend(hash, Hash);
  return hash;

Is when it started to freeze.

Similarly it was right after I added the Hash object in 1.5 that the
problem started to occur.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Prototype: Core" group.
To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at

Reply via email to