Sylvain ZIMMER wrote:
> I searched a bit but didn't find any official or even semi-official
> prototype addons repository.
>
> Wouldn't it be great to have such a thing? mootools has an "addons"
> folder. It would be quite good for the community.
>
> cheers!
I think it would be great to have a repository to share Prototype-based
code and ideas.

Would the Prototype Core Team endorse an official repository, or should
we create an unofficial repository?  Would you be willing to link to
unofficial repositories from prototypejs.org?

I'm sure that we could find community resources for design, hosting, and
maintaining an official repository.  What are the Core Team's thoughts?

Thank you,

Ken Snyder