Fra: prototype-core@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af
Frederic Gaus
Sendt: 7. juni 2007 09:01
Til: prototype-core@googlegroups.com
Emne: [Prototype-core] Re: Browser-Class

Hi Tobie,

well, I would prefer something like a new Browser Class. So We could use

Browser.type.IE
Browser.type.Safari

instead of

Prototype.Browser.IE.

These do not really belong to "Prototype". Further we could move
BrowserFeatures to Browser.feature.

Then we could implement

Browser.getWidth
Browser.getHeight

What do you think?

--
Frederic Gaus                                 pgp-key: 93E6903C
fingerprint: 0C55 4517 CC1E 5F7F 9059  3535 AB54 D8E8 93E6 903C