Just a few thoughts on this:

We could have properties that are updated on scrolling or resizing
the window. One possible way is extending document (not really
fitting, but this avoids the window issue). Not sure about having
default events, though (note that there's already a default event for
cleaning up in IE), plus this could slow things down if you don't
need this information.

I don't like Browser.width/height/scroll too much as it isn't really
fitting, as we're interested in the viewport, not the browser window.

An other thought, it would be great to have a unified syntax for
positioned rectangles, which should be based on CSS, so you can feed
output from a "what's the viewport" function directly to a setStyle:

// possible syntax
$('overlay').setStyle(document.getViewPort());

Sets top, left, width, height -- maybe setStyle autoconverts numbers
to 'px' strings.

Best,
Thomas