On 6/13/07, Jostein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One thing that is strange, is that when I try to get elements with
> selectors like "table" or ".class1" it works perfectly! It is just the
> ids ("#id") that don't work.

OK, so here is what you do now. Check out the latest trunk and try with it.

If it still fails, figure out is the problem related to the fact you're
doing cross-frame scripting. Can you make the selector fail by querying the
document inside the document itself? After playing around with this, open up
a new ticket for this bug. Post your minimal failing case (your 2 HTML
documents with everything irrelevant stripped out) and write exact queries
that fail and those that pass.