Fra: prototype-core@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af
Mislav Marohnic
Sendt: 10. juli 2007 12:38

On 7/10/07, Tobie Langel <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

        Your post just triggered a commit (http://dev.rubyonrails.org/
        changeset/7170).

        Check SVN for the latest implementation.

Jeff, keep in mind that even this latest change still clobbers some native
methods. This is because the native ones don't support $break, while ours do.

My vote is for deprecating $break since You Aren't Gonna Need It(r)

If you ever see $break in your code, you might want to do a refactoring.

And if you really think that you do need the functionality that $break brings,
it is trivial to implement for that one case.

I just don't think it should be part of the framework ;-)

-Tobias