Good idea, jdalton!

btw, couple of weeks ago I rolled something that might help us with
this http://yura.thinkweb2.com/url-extractor/

(the feeds are taken from http://momb.socio-kybernetics.net/ - it's a
quite-often-updated collection of latest betas)

Enjoy!

P.S. There might be some bugs on that page but I have no time to work
on it further (prototype extensions library is first priority right
now and is taking all my time)