Dear users,

Have any one tried Ajax.Request on IE? even i set the async as true
the browser freezes until the request is completed. One interesting
test  u can try is
say we have 5 divs. id 1,2,3,4,5
for(var i=0; i<5; i++){

    new Ajax.request(url, options(asynchronous:true,
onComplete:function(trans)
    {
         $('i').innterHTML = trans.responseText;
    }))

}

assume each time we retrieve different data from server. Run in
Firefox and IE, i have observed different results.
In FF all the 5 divs will have the same innerTEXT, which is the last
request, as when data flows back from the server i is already changed
to the last index. But in IE, 5 divs have the different content as
it's processed sync.
Someone pls help me how to set it work properly async in ie?

Thanks!

Jack