On 8/18/07, Mech7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there any good resource for learning prototype? The tutorials on
> the main site are pretty minimalistic, i would like to see some more
> detailled information about best practices preferably with some 'real
> world' stuff.

Search the blogosphere and my bookmarks (
http://del.icio.us/mislav/prototype.js). We will write more for the "learn"
section on the site. I'll take this opportunity to ask all of you readers:
what would you like to read about on the site? Currently we have only
covered Ajax and JSON with our tutorials.

I allready ordered the book a few weeks ago, but it's
> taking so long before it's ready :p

Shouldn't you get the PDF immediately?

Anyway, you should be asking such questions on Rails-spinoffs mailing list.
You will have more luck there.