Hi Jeff,

There's a bunch of thread on JavaScript Lint floating around the
mailing list already,

My position regrading JS Lint is that if it requires to go through 160
warnings to find one that really is an issue, its certainly not the
best tool for the job.

Regarding the particular warning which you mention, there's indeed a
variable declaration missing here.

Any time for a patch? That would be much appreciated!

Regards,

Tobie