Confirmed.

I rewrote as unit tests (the alerts didn't show what was actually
failing):
http://pastebin.com/m6bc554f9

==Safari 3.0.3 (OS X):
failed  testEachWriteAttribute
1 assertions, 1 failures, 0 errors
Failure: assertEnumEqual: expected [true], actual [false]

It's quite odd to me that invoking writeAttribute worked, but each
writeAttribute did not.

==Firefox 2.0.0.6 (OS X):
failed  testInvokeWriteAttribute
1 assertions, 1 failures, 0 errors
Failure: assertEnumEqual: expected [true], actual [false]

failed  testEachWriteAttribute
1 assertions, 1 failures, 0 errors
Failure: assertEnumEqual: expected [true], actual [false]

The same is still true as of current HEAD, rev 7353.

TAG