> ... this difference may cause some
> bugs, so I suggest a small wrapper for getElementsByClassName in
> firefox3.0

This is just a wrapper for document.gEBCN, but don't forget that the method
itself is available on every node in the DOM. We can't wrap them all,
therefore we mustn't wrap the document method either.

I suggest leaving everything as-is and simply mixing Enumerable methods in
NodeList.prototype (if it doesn't already inherit them from Array). And as
for the dynamic nature of the nodeList, I wouldn't worry too much; most
users use the collection immediately after the gEBCN call. If that is not
the case, the user is always free to wrap the method call in $A().