on 9/7/07, jdalton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However, on a separate note, I am concerned about the real
> window.onload event triggering while in the middle of executing the
> observers for the emulated "contentLoaded".
> So far though, I have gotten 0% feedback from the Core team about this
> concern.

This is the current implementation for the wrapper that fires
"contentloaded" event:

  function fireContentLoadedEvent() {
    if (fired) return;
    if (timer) window.clearInterval(timer);
    document.fire("contentloaded");
    fired = true;
  }

If we move "fired = true" above "document.fire()", will it be OK then? Then
there is really no chance of fireContentLoadedEvent() to be called
simultaneously.