Are you guys making sure to do a check first to see if the DOM has already
been loaded before generating this hack? If not, I'm afraid the approach
will break in cases where the lib gets loaded on demand. Please test this
well, and don't just say "well we never intended for this lib to be loaded
on demand" :)

--
Ryan Gahl
Manager, Senior Software Engineer