I've got one prototype patch and one scriptaculous patch awaiting
review from the core team.  I went through the process of getting them
both reviewed and verified under the new Rails process, but I didn't
realize the javascript spinoff teams didn't track Report 12.  It took
a comment from Koz for me to realize this.

What's the best way to receive feedback from the core team?  Does it
make sense for prototype and scriptaculous to follow the same "Report
12" process that Rails is using?

Add optional 'distance' and 'duration' options to Effect.Shake
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/8637

Add optional context argument to Number#times
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/9252

Thanks,
Ryan