Mislav Marohnić a écrit :
> I'm torn between teaching Hash to respond to "toTemplateElements" or
> teaching Template to try "toObject" after "toTemplateElements" is
> unavailable. What do you guys think?

The second version seems totally overreaching.  If we do that AT ALL,
I'd favor:

Hash.prototype.toTemplateElements = Hash.prototype.toObject;

This being said, I don't think there's a massive reason to add this
orthogonal feature to Hash: people who want to use an actual Hash as a
source object to a template should pass myHash.toObject() instead of
just myHash...

--
Christophe Porteneuve aka TDD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]