Oh, the "select" method, I haven't use it, and the context is
important for the css selector, and in the case
Selector.findChildElements supports the context, So only change  the $
$ function and to check whether the last argument is HTML element or
not is enough. And context is really very important for css selector,
it make the selector much more flexible.especially in the
$$("....").each(function(node){
$$("....",node).doSomething()
})