After switching to Prototype 1.6rc1, firebug came up with a number of
Event.extend is not a function errors.

This does not happen on initial load of a page, but only after
refresh. Errors are thrown when the mouse is on top of elements that
are beeing observed with Element.observe. I'm guessing it has to do
with unload.

For our projects this bug forces us to stay on 1.5.1.1, as we are
unable to stop our users from refreshing.
I'm hoping this can be resolved before a 1.6 final. Thanks a lot.

---
Sam