Hi everybody!

First of all, prototype is a great library.

But I have a problem with getting the last changed value in
Form.Observer. For example, if I'll do:

new Form.Observer($(form), 0.2, some_callback_function);

function some_callback_function() {
  console.log(this.getValue());
  console.log(this.lastValue());
}

It will log two different strings. But how to get diff between those
two values?

I need that, because I have much of elements in form, and I need to
get name of the element, that have just changed. Form.Element.Observer
isn't suit to solve my problem, because I have set of radio buttons
(first argument of Form.Element.Observer is ID of input element).

In previous example, I can search for string, like: /
(MyRadioButtonName)=[0-9]+/
but is it a good practice, or?

Thank you for your help,
Dmitry