Ah, yeah, that makes sense.  We're staying on 1.5x, for a bit (until
we get around to the upgrade process, basically, and I'd like to wait
untill a new point release of lowpro is out).

I guess you aren't taking patches for the 1.5x line anymore, but if
anybody else encounters a problem with the page unload in IE7, then
where the code checks for IE before clearing/destroying the cache,
just add a && !IE7 to teh conditional, where IE7 is any of the easy to
google IE7 checks, such as the existing stuff + a check for xhr.