                                                  <center>
   3.
                                                  <h5 >Adapter
Selection</h5>
   4.
                                                  </center>
   5.
                                                  <h1
class='info'>Click on the arrow to expand or collapse an Adapter's
Viewer.</h1>
   6.

   7.
                                                  <c:forEach
var="adapterInfo" items="${campaignManager.contentAdaptersInfo}"
varStatus="status">
   8.
class="CollapsiblePanel" id='<c:out value="${adapterInfo.id}"/>'>
   9.
                                                  <!-- button row -->
  10.
class="CollapsiblePanelTab" title='click here to open catalog'>
  11.
                                                  <a  href ="#"
title='click here to open catalog' onclick="showCatalogDetail('<c:out
value="${campaign.name}"/>','<c:out value="${adapterInfo.name}"/
>','<c:out value="${status.count}"/>','<c:out value="$
{adapterInfo.id}"/>');"><h5><c:out value="${adapterInfo.name}"/></h5></
a></div>
  12.
class="CollapsiblePanelContent" id='adapterDetails-<c:out value="$
{adapterInfo.id}"/>'>
  13.
  14.
  15.
                                                  <script type="text/
javascript">
  16.

  17.
                   CollapsiblePanel[<c:out value="${status.count}"/>]
= new Spry.Widget.CollapsiblePanel('<c:out value="${adapterInfo.id}"/
>', {contentIsOpen:false, enableAnimation:false});
  18.
                   if(($('remoteCatalogList').options).length == 0)
  19.
                   {
  20.
                       Element.hide($('remoteCatalogList'));
  21.
                       Element.hide($('catPriorityHead'));
  22.
                       $('catalogInfo').innerHTML = 'Currently there
no adpter selected.Please click on edit button to select catalog';
  23.
                   }
  24.
                   Element.hide($('newCatalogUpButton'));
  25.
                   Element.hide($('newCatalogDownButton'));
  26.
                </script>
  27.
                                                  </c:forEach>
  28.
  29.

  30.
                                      </form>
  31.
                      <!-- end panel contents -->
  32.

  33.

  34.
  35.
                  </form>
  36.
                  <!-- end tabs content -->
  37.
  38.

  39.
                <!-- end tabbed content area *************************
-->
  40.
  41.
              <!-- end main body **** -->

I am calling showCatalogDetail( ) function on mouse click.

Java script code for JS function

Code: ( javascript )

   1.
      function showCatalogDetail(name,adapterName,widgetId,adapte
rId) {
   2.

   3.
        var dummy=new Date().getTime();
   4.
        var divName = 'adapterDetails-'+adapterId;
   5.
        new Ajax.Updater(divName, '<html:rewrite page="/do/AdminGUI/
getCatalogDetails"/>'+'?dummy='+dummy,
   6.
                      {  method:'post', evalScripts: true, parameters:
{campaignName: name, adapterName:
adapterName,widgetId:widgetId,adapterId:adapterId } } ) ;
   7.

   8.

   9.
      }

here divName is id of div element which is there in above shown JSP.
The particular div element should get updated on the call of the above
written function.

The functionality is working perfectly in FF but not working IE7.

I am not getting any error in IE is not displaying the updated div
content.