I don't know how useful Object.isObject would be, since it could
arguably return true for anything that reports its type as "object."
Otherwise we'd be using some different definition of "object," and
that would violate POLS.

And I can't imagine a use case for Object.isBoolean -- you've got the
strict equivalence operator (===) for when you need to check for
"true" or "false." Plus, how often do you need to know if something
merely is a boolean, rather than if it's explicitly true or false?

Naturally, I'm just thinking out loud and am not trying to make an
official pronouncement.

Cheers,
Andrew