On Nov 11, 12:41 pm, Tim Connor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ah, yeah, that makes sense.  We're staying on 1.5x, for a bit (until
> we get around to the upgrade process, basically, and I'd like to wait
> untill a new point release of lowpro is out).
>
> I guess you aren't taking patches for the 1.5x line anymore, but if
> anybody else encounters a problem with the pageunloadin IE7, then
> where the code checks for IE before clearing/destroying the cache,
> just add a && !IE7 to teh conditional, where IE7 is any of the easy to
> google IE7 checks, such as the existing stuff + a check for xhr.

Actually, that's wrong.  If you happen to have the same problem I do,
it's do to conflicting clean-up code in that version of lowpro and
that version of prototype.  In that case comment out the

//Event.observers[i][0] = null;

line in prototype in the unloadCache function and add it BEFORE the
delete eventobserver code in lowpro:

Event.observers[i][0] = null
delete Event.observers[i];