Yep, I am doing that right now, but I expected better performance from
removing the style altogether instead of applying a selector to remove
it element by element.

Not a big deal, though. I just am not very proud of the conclusion
reached on this link:
http://icoloma.blogspot.com/2007/11/avoid-flash-of-unstyled-content-using.html

I can live without CSS handling support anyway. NP.