Sure. Handling namespacing inside of the global scope is one issue,
and it's pretty simple to deal with... but what about extended
prototypes?

How am I supposed to know that some other script / lib / framework,
hasn't extended Function.prototype.bind with something else, something
that would *totally* break Prototype ?

What's the point in handling the global scope issue if we're not
handling that issue too ?

And we all know what that implies.

Best,

Tobie