I'm not sure what you mean exactly. If you mean that the patched version
1.5.1 looks like a working fix, I would agree.

However, on the original tests I sent you, I don't see a memory increase on
refresh, but on closing the window none of that reserved memory is
released.

If you were referring to that 20MB difference between starting the testing
and closing all sets of windows? Since I didn't see it changing, I admit to
rather ignoring it on the assumption that it was 'normal' - I haven't memory
profiled IE much, but I the few times I recall looking I certainly don't
recall seeing less than 50 MB. Five minutes of testing simple sites shows IE
spiking quickly to 44MB and just hanging out within 10-15MB of there.  So
that doesn't concern me much.

Thanks,

Geoff Granum