(copied from
http://mir.aculo.us/2008/5/9/script-aculo-us-switches-to-git-hub-and-lighthouse)

Hi peeps,

script.aculo.us is from now on developed using Git (hosted at github)
for source code management and revision control, and Lighthouse for
bug tracking.

Why git instead of Subversion?
Well, it simply rules supreme, and makes working with many distributed
developers with lots of branches a snap.

script.aculo.us 1.xx development will focus on bug fixes only, while
I’m working on the next version of scripty (post on that coming up
soon!).

Bug tracker:
http://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8887-script-aculo-us

Repository for script.aculo.us 1.xx:
http://github.com/madrobby/scriptaculous

VERY IMPORTANT:
If you have open bugs on the old Trac please port them over to
lighthouse yourself!

I’m also working on a replacement for the documentation wiki (which,
quite honestly, sucks); so stay tuned for some updates in the near
future. If you want to help out with the documentation effort, please
contact me.

Best,
Thomas