Agreed. Wrong statement is worse than lack of it : )

The docs are not on git, afaik.
There's a new "pdoc" (inline documentation parser) in the works (by
Tobie/Andrew) - but it's not clear when it will be ready to go public.
We would all "fix" the docs errors happily, but I can hardly remember
last time documentation was updated : /

- kangax