Andrew Dupont wrote:
> I think this was during the one day that Lighthouse's spam
> verification service went down and it was marking everything as spam.
Oopps, I am feeling lucky... ;)

> Would you mind re-submitting the ticket? I can't seem to find a way to
> un-mark it.
Of course I did it.
http://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8886-prototype/tickets/318

I haven't checked this issue since May, perhaps it has been fixed in the
development version, sorry if I missed something.

Thank you for taking time to check my ticket! :)

Sincerely,

Wiktor