Hi prototype team, i am Simon.

I have build and application running custom library running on alot of
websites.
The application failed to work on one website, on IE6 & IE7, because
they where using prototype.

After ready your code, i have found that you where prototyping Array,
witch is an native object.
In my code, i was doing, for some reasons, a " for(var i in array) ",
and it crashed since it got some methods and not acutal members of the
array... When you do a " for(var i in array) ", no array methods are
shown, but when you add them using prototype, it does...

You should do a wrapper around your array and not methods using
prototype.

Waiting for your response and
Thanx for your time.

Simon