Hi,

A little tricky question (for me) about how to handle identify()
function.

1. I have an HTML page calling JavaScript code that perform
elm.identify() to set dynamically an Id on an element
2. I go to an other pager
3. Then I click back button.

=> Using Firefox the FastCache is called displaying the Original DOM +
Input's form contents. So I lost DOM modification like identify().

=> I'm using RSH (ReallySimpleHistory) to "replay" ajax actions in a
given DOM Container referenced by a given Id.
So when clicking Back button from a new page I lost the Id (if it has
been generated) and can't perform actions.

Any suggestion to retrieve my element ? Or set my Id ?
I was thinking of XPath but it's a little bit heavy :)