When creating behavior classes using lowpro, how can i reference the
parent class while in a child class/obj. If you look at the code below
it should be clear.  Basically I want to trigger a method after the
drop event is fired.

thumbClickPreview=Behavior.create({
        initialize: function(obj) {
        },
        onmousedown:function(e){
                        this.onclick = new Draggable(e.target,{revert:true});
                        Droppables.add('url',{
                                accept:this.element.down().id,
                                hoverclass: 'hover',
                                onDrop: function(e){
                                        $('url').highlight();
                                        $('message').insert({top: e.src });
                                        // WHILE IN THIS MESSAGE
                                        // HOW DO I REFRENCE
thumbClickPreview's method's?
                                        thumbClickPreview.setDragItem(false);

                                }
                        });
        },
        onclick: function(e){
                thumbClickPreview.setDragItem(true);
        },
        setDragItem:function(trigger){
                if(trigger) $('preview-img').src = this.element.down().src
        }
});