I don't think there is a branch for this because there is nothing to
translate in the code lol
I have created this Wiki if you want helping me :
http://www.celine-cyril.eu/proto/doku.php

If you want an account you can ask to me.

By default you cannot create a page in anonymous but you can comment the
different page created.

See you soon !
Cyril Charlier
cyril.charl...@gmail.com
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer cet
e-mail que si nécessaire