another thing...

I recently used the Object.extend for the "default options" of a
class.
So I just thought would it not be simpler to use an attributes' order
like this: Object.extend(from, to ) or Object.extend(source,
destination)
instead of Object.extend(destination, source). I mean it is just a
matter of conversion but I would rather prefer the logically order
"from" -> "to".

regards Tom