Hi everyone,
I'm practicing on an example from chapter 8 of Practical Prototype and
Script.aculo.us. The code wants to add an instance method to the
Quarterback class. It uses Class.extend to add a method in the
Quarterback, but I didn't get it work as the error in my first post.
After referenced the pages from above links I get it work by using the
addMethods.

Thank you all.

Tim