Hi Dane,

You said you made a patch change. Not having git installed. I dont
really understand how to use that. If you were to patch a version of
prototype and send it to me. I will happily run it thru a few of the
compressors to see if the lint version allows for shrinking of the
script a little further.

That from what very little I understand of lint and the cores decision
not to follow it would be some slightly more solid food for thought.

Cheers,

freshteapot