On Feb 16, 2009, at 7:02 AM, Richard Quadling wrote:

There is still a lot of whitespace present.

I don't know how to apply this logic to the code. I think it should be
applied to the final output and there should be a blank line between
each included file in case there isn't one at the bottom of the file
(but that's just my opinion).

The vendor/sprockets submodule in 69adbbb will trim trailing whitespace from source lines, as the old build system did. I think it's best to leave blank lines in the concatenation. They can help improve readability.

-sam