Hi Jonas-

On Feb 22, 2009, at 4:26 AM, Jonas Schneider wrote:

I want to use sprockets in my rails app (the includes are just so
beautiful). Everything is working fine, but the files are always
concatenated, even in development. This sucks a bit for debugging; is
there an option to just output many javascript_include_tags instead of
generating the whole file?

Please see this ticket for an explanation of why that's not possible:

  http://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8888/tickets/11

Here's a proposal for annotating source lines in the concatenation to make debugging easier:

  http://prototype.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8888/tickets/4

-sam