Hi Robert,

For background, you might (if you haven't already) want to check out
these two threads from this group on this topic:

This short one:
http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-core/browse_thread/thread/d38f2123aa64eb0e/ac612b72cc060943

And this _rather_ more comprehensive one:
http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-core/browse_thread/thread/16d0517ecc605a00/c9cfe041c1da19de

FWIW,
--
T.J. Crowder